Vintage Furniture Houston
Create a cozy conversation spot centered around this pipe coffee table with industrial vintage and rustic urban vibe. It’s compact size fits ideally in today’s small studio apartments and small houses. Made from recyclable aluminum pipes, fittings and reclaimed finished sustainable wood, the coffee table melds both cool and warm elements beautifully. It features a lower solid wood shelf with a reclaimed finish ideal for stacking books or displaying décor pieces. Pair the pipe coffee table with the matching side table for a pulled together look you’ll love. Our Coffee tables are available and ready for drop shipping, wholesale and B2B commercial accounts
For every Houston coffee table you purchase, Furniture Pipeline will to plant seven trees in areas such as Madagascar, Haiti and Nepal.
Wood is a product of nature- and as such will display natural characteristics and variances that are unique to each cut of wood. These characteristics (such as knots) are an integral part of the charm and beauty of real solid wood - no two pieces are alike! This adds to the character of each piece and are not to be misinterpreted as defects. To provide the look and feel of our product we gave our furniture a distressed, reclaimed and aged finish. These finishes can vary in texture and coloration from the color presented on swatches available above.
Care of Fine Finishes for Indoor Wood and metal Furniture
Finishes are resistant to minor everyday hazards; however, some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of your wood furniture:
- Dust with a soft, clean cloth slightly moistened with water, and dry completely with another clean cloth, always rubbing with the grain.
- Avoid contact with cigarettes, hot dishes, and harsh solvents such as nail polish, alcohol and moisture.
- Use pads beneath accessories and when writing or eating.
- Remove spills and smudges immediately.
- Do not leave pliable plastic materials on a wood surface; they can damage the finish.